- Scissors (or 1” circular paper punch)
- Hot glue
- Twine or string
- 1 Print this patterned paper, inspired by the Ziploc® brand Holiday Collection designs. If you’d like to make an extra long garland, print multiple sheets.
- 2 Cut out the circles and fold each in half, with the patterned side facing out.
- 3 To create each ball, glue 3 of the circles together with the patterned side facing out. Then, place the string along the flat edge of the circles and glue the last circle to complete the sphere.
- 4 Repeat for each ball. Space out each ball 1-2” apart and snip the string when you’ve reached your desired length.
- 5 Tip: You can mix and match the patterns or keep them consistent.